My self-summary How can I sum myself up in just a few sentences? In short, I guess I just really love traveling and soaking up new cultures. Je suis un nuage, dans le ciel immense.
*Translation: I’m dope at French, bet you’re not LOL.
What I’m doing with my life I’m a recent West Coast transplant working in the tech industry while freelancing as a graphic designer for an organic food startup.
I’m really good at Reading people. Call it a sixth sense, if you so dare. 😉
The first things people usually notice about me This question is silly. Look at my pictures, and YOU tell ME!
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
- Books: Food, Inc., Brothers Karamazov, Harry Potter
- Movies: I have a boner for Wes Anderson.
- Shows: Do we really have to put National Geographic/Travel Channel here, or is that already a given?
- Music: Impossible to narrow it down. Tchaikovsky?
- Food: Anything gluten-free, sulfite-free, cholesterol-free, yeast-free, sugar-free, pesticide-free (organic), and/or vegan! Nummy nummy.
The six things I could never do without Friends, family, traveling, love, oxygen, creation/expression.
I spend a lot of time thinking about The impossibility of capturing my nonconformist mind in this text box. And YOU. Yes, you. 😉
On a typical Friday night I am Trying to embrace the moment, and letting it embrace me back.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit Google commercials make me cry.
You should message me if You’re real, fresh, dynamic, and a wholehearted supporter of kale as the (one and only) way to reach Foodie Nirvana.